My Zimbio Cover Letter for Accounting: Sample of Accountant Resume Cover Letter Free Blog Directory

Monday 5 December 2011

Sample of Accountant Resume Cover Letter



Accountant in any company is responsible for maintaining the records of the money transactions and inventory. It is the job of great responsibility and the person working as a company accountant should be well experienced and qualified to handle these complex job duties. The cover letter for accounting jobs should be well organized and include all the details that are not discussed in your CV. It is more personal compared to your CV. It must convince the employer in an effective way to hire you for the job.



Accountant Resume Cover Letter

The cover letter is a single page document and shouldn’t exceed it. It must include all the job relevant traits, major accomplishments, and specialized abilities of the applicant. When writing the accountant resume cover letter, you must preferably include all your accounting skills and the details of your previous job experiences and achievements during this period. A good cover letter will make a lot of difference in your job search and get you the desired job interview pretty easily.
Here is the cover letter sample for accountant job. Go through this sample to know how to write job letters for such positions.

Sample Cover Letter

Bruce S. Herring
952 Richards Avenue
Stockton, CA 95204
Telephone – 237-6786-5837
E-Mail ID –  your mail id.
Date – 6th October 2011
Jeffrey M. Baldwin
Chief Manager
Right Finance Corp. Pvt. Ltd.
3257 Crosswind Drive
Paducah, KY 42001
Dear Mr. Baldwin,
I am an experienced Accounts Payable Manager with strong background in accounting, strategic planning, finance, and information technology. I came to know about the openings for the position of accounts manager in your organization through the advertisement posted by you in the daily newspaper. The requirements for the job and the skills possessed by me match  and this makes me the most appropriate candidate for the job.
I have experience of more than 5 years working as an Accounts Payable Manager in a reputed organization. During these years of experience in the field, I have earned number of job specific skills. I have become proficient in accounting skills and using different computerized tools for accounting. I am a good team player and like to work in a team and handle the accounting records for the company. My efficiency lies in my ability to effectively interact with the patrons for attaining a wide range of business development and economic management.
Please find enclosed  my resume. Kindly consider my application and do the needful. I would be glad to hear from you.
Sincerely yours,
Bruce Herring
 Enclosure: Resume


This accounting cover letter sample for accounting job can be used to send along with your job application. This letter includes all your qualifications and accomplishments and gets you noticed by the recruiter.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site. illinois jobs

    ReplyDelete